LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

PKD (govt)     07 November 2018

urgent help. girlfriend blackmailing and threatening

1. I was married and during pendency of my divorce case I got into relationship with another girl. She initially told me tht she is with me and will help me get out of the mess. But after some tym she started blackmailing, taking money from me and threatening me tht she will tell my previous wife abt our relationship. I kept on tolerating and now I hve got final divorce decree. I wanted to marry her from heart but her threats, fights and blackmail has made me so afraid of her.

2. Now my gf has forced me to take a house on rent and she is staying with me. She has taken 10 lacs from me and she told me tht she will leave me. I hve her recordings to prove tht. I hve told her very clearly tht our relationship is big failure and if we marry then it will fail. She fights daily, threatens me and has made me her slave. She threatens tht if u leave her she will file rape case. Wen I ask abt 10 lacs, the she gets more angry. My life is ruined. she threatens me to tell my frnds, colleagues and all. There is no way to do this socially. She is beyond all tht. I feel like committing suicide. I m. Trapped badly. She has taken so much money from me. I know abt one side Indian law. Wht can I do. She is still staying with me ans she still has tht money also.

3. Sometimes I feel u shud marry her to avoid rape case and then leave her. Sometime I feel I shud go to police but afraid of our indian laws who put rape allegation on anyone.
4. I feel like committing suicide. Pl help me

Learning

6 Replies

Shashi Dhara   07 November 2018

If u have evidence that u have paid her money then file Suit against her. Complaint about her about her cruelty in court by engaging eminent advocate who safeguards u.

TGK REDDI   07 November 2018

It's the habit of women ( wife included ) to trap.    Get rid of her and don't get trapped again.

vinay_2431 (engineer)     08 November 2018

if she is ready to leave you with that 10 lakhs.. then do get rid of her,

that 10 lakhs you can earn later. first get rid of her.

Rgds,

Vinay.

PKD (govt)     08 November 2018

She is not ready to leave and asking for 10 lacs more. I can't trust her with tht money also. She may still go against me even after me giving d money

TGK REDDI   08 November 2018

If you desert her, she can't do anything against you.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     08 November 2018

Never use your brain as everything is evident on past conduct, contact a local criminal advocate and act as per laid down law to protect your own interest.  Instead of so many marriages, seek apologies and go back to first wife without making new experiments, as you know her better and if she is compatiable and if the mistake is yours.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register