LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

PKD (govt)     08 October 2018

urgent - Extortion by live in partner and threat for rape case

1. I was married and during pendency of my divorce case I got into relationship with another girl. She initially told me tht she is with me and will help me get out of the mess. But after some tym she started blackmailing, taking money from me and threatening me tht she will tell my previous wife abt our relationship. I kept on tolerating and now I hve got final divorce decree. I wanted to marry her from heart but her threats, fights and blackmail has made me so afraid of her and I do not want to marry her now.

2. Now my gf has forced me to take a house on rent and she is staying in live-in with me. She has taken 12 lacs from me by saying tht she will leave me after I give her the money. I hve her recordings to prove tht. I hve told her many times tht our relationship is big failure and if we marry then it will fail.

3. She fights daily, threatens me and she has made me her slave. She threatens tht if i leave her she will file rape case. Wen I ask abt 12 lacs, the she gets more angry. My life is ruined. she threatens me to tell my frnds, colleagues and all. There is no way to do this socially. She is beyond all tht. I feel like committing suicide. I m Trapped badly. She has taken so much money from me. I know abt one side Indian law. Wht can I do. She is still staying with me ans she still has tht money also.

4. Sometimes I feel i shud marry her to avoid rape case and then divorce her. Sometime I feel I shud go to police but afraid of our indian laws who put rape allegation on anyone. Pl help me wht shud I do.

Learning

1 Replies

Siddharth Jain   08 October 2018

she cannot file rape case on you as the physical relations between the two of you was consensual as well as you have valid proof to prove your relationship with her.

Also the fact that you have given her and exorbitant amount of money due to her blackmailing would help you. you should not marry her under any pressure as later on also she can file various cases against you to extort money from you and it is better to nip this in the bud.

you can also file a criminal complaint against her for the offence of criminal breach of Trust, cheating and blackmailing.

for any other queries feel free to contact me at isidjain1@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register