LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SK.Kaleem Pasha   21 July 2018

two 161 statements of a witness

in a 498A case there r two different 161 statements of a witness.. one i.o recorded one statement and 2nd statement was recorded by another i.o with all improvements after the transfer of 1st i.o.. in such case which 161 statement of a witness can be considered??? Any citation???

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     22 July 2018

its a duty of Police officer to give correct report to the court.   if nothing comes out against the accused in the investigation then police officer can not add any incriminating circumstance against you .
the police officer has every power when the matter is at investigation stage and of course he is the master of his case in deficiency of the the person may be kept in colum no. 2 as there is no evidence.Investigation officer has to close his report and submit to the court.  

SK.Kaleem Pasha   22 July 2018

Sir.. is it necessary for police man to obtain warrant from ACP for search and arrest of accused for the offence U/s. 3 & 4 of A.P Gaming Act.. in act it says ACP for hyderabad region and S.P in other places has can issue warrant to any police for search, seizure and of arrest under this act.. So is it compulsory to obtain warrant from ACP????.

SK.Kaleem Pasha   22 July 2018

Sir.. is it necessary for police man to obtain warrant from ACP for search and arrest of accused for the offence U/s. 3 & 4 of A.P Gaming Act.. in act it says ACP for hyderabad region and S.P in other places has can issue warrant to any police for search, seizure and of arrest under this act.. So is it compulsory to obtain warrant from ACP????.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register