LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sunny misra   20 November 2017

trespassing my property

me and my father jointly bought a property which includes a pond too a year ago. There is a neighbor who was the relative of our previous owner. He had illegally occupied some land of our previous owner till today apart from our newly bought land. Previous owner doesn't stay here. As I mentioned earlier there is a pond which was used by the neighbor and treat as if his property. As we too stay away from this newly owned property we didn't putup any boundary wall till a month back and due to this for last whole year the neighbor had been using it without any protest from us too.

this month recently we have enclosed our property with a temporary wall so that He and others can't enter our property. During putting up boundary he tried to intimidate us and used lots of slang. Even told us when we will be away he will break this wall. But we didn't stop and complete our work anyway.

Now when I visited my land after a week. Found that he have open a portion of our wall near that pond and using this pond again. Now what should be done. How should I approach police or how can I stop him to do it again. As I have never visited a police station before I have very less knowledge about it. I Know if I close this again he it open it again and this will go on like it.

Learning

1 Replies

pruthviraj m kadam   25 November 2017

go and file a complaint for tresspass.

file civil suite agains the neghbour for injunction

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register