LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sunita Mathur (Director)     01 March 2010

top criminal lawyers in jaipur

can somebody suggest the top criminal lawyers in jaipur for bail against dowry case.

very urgent

Learning

11 Replies

AEJAZ AHMED (Legal Consultant/Lawyer)     01 March 2010

No one will suggest the names here in LCI....You can approach to concerned Criminal Court ......Or.....concerned Bar web sites and search for requirements 

2 Like

(Guest)

1 PANKAJ GUPTA,

ADVOCATE

309 BARKAT NAGAR JAIPUR

MOBILE NO. 9414070999

Rajan Salvi (Lawyer)     09 March 2010

Mr Acharya ................ wrong practice.

Mr Aejaz..................... right approach.

[ I think so]

(Guest)

Respected Mr Rajan. I only want to help a person. here i post only one name but in PM i gave so many names of advocates practising in jaipur..i dont feel any wrong practise in that. we are here to help people. n i tried to help. that's it . with regards. Ajitabh Acharya

Rajan Salvi (Lawyer)     09 March 2010

No offfence intended Mr. Acharya. I was concerned about you too when I answered the post. I think reference ought not to be offered so easily. It is just my personal opinion and that is why I ended the post with " I think so" . Regards.

(Guest)

you are exactly right Mr Rajan. the reference ought not to be offered so easily. But i jst tried to help. nothing more then that. thanks for your reply. with regards. Ajitabh

1 Like

Vaibhav Agarwal (Professional)     24 March 2010

Adv. Arvind Kr. Gupta, D-something, Ayodhya Path, Shyam Nagar, Jaipur

Shrawan Singh (job)     01 September 2019

ADVOCATE ANAND TANWAR (+91- 78750663746)  is one of the best criminal advocate who dealing with all type of matters like criminal trial , Bail after arrest, Anticipatory Bail, Criminal appeal before Supreme court as well as Rajasthan High court Jaipur and Jodhpur. Advocate ANAND TANWAR also deals with the matter of corruption and service matters in Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) jaipur and Armed Forces Tribunal Jaipur. 

ANURAG SHARMA   28 August 2023

Adv. ANAND & ASSOCIATES (+91- 7875063746)  is one of the best criminal advocate who dealing with all type of matters like criminal trial , Bail after arrest, Anticipatory Bail, Criminal appeal before Supreme court as well as Rajasthan High court Jaipur. 

Read more at: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/top-criminal-lawyers-in-jaipur-15186.asp

1 Like

UJJWAL SINGH TANWAR   13 September 2023

Advocate ANAND & ASSOCIATES (+91- 7875063746)  is one of the best criminal advocate in Jaipur who deals with all types of matters like criminal trials, Bail after arrest, Anticipatory Bail, Criminal appeals before the Supreme Court as well as Rajasthan High Court Jaipur and Jodhpur. Their team also deals with corruption and service matters in Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) Jaipur and Armed Forces Tribunal Jaipur. 

Shrawan Singh (job)     13 September 2023

Adv. Anand & Associates at Jaipur, Mobile No.  7875063746

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register