Recent Forum Messages (Todays)

New Topic :   

general diary

Posted by : Aman Batraon   20 November 2017
Few months back I got married to a girl in Delhi. This is second marriage for both of us. First 2-3 months the girl stayed with me for 10 to 15 days. After that she went to her parental house and changed contact no. Me and my family are trying to contact them but no positive result. Though no demand yet I am expecting 498a or dv or the meantime should I try to file a general diary. or it will be risky as they will no about it and start filling false cases. please suggest

Replied in :   

Any lawyer in hyderabd to take up case againt encroachment?

Posted by : DR.VEDULA GOPINATHon   20 November 2017
Cs Dr vedula gopinath sr advocate

Replied in :   

Consumer court

Posted by : Atul (public ID)on   20 November 2017

1. Since they are two separate transacions from two different ebay accounts, file two different consumer complaints since the cause of action in either would be independent of the other. As and when they do come up for hearing, you may request the consumer forum to hear both matters together.

2. If you've placed the orders from Delhi, made payments from Delhi, sought delivery of the order in Delhi, you can make a consumer complaint in Delhi. Mind you, it might be dfficult convincing the district consumer forum on territorial jurisdiction, but pace reliance on State Commission decion in Air Deccan v. Ram Gopal Agarwal  (2013) a beautiful exposition on territorial jurisdiction in online contracts.

Replied in :   

Any lawyer in hyderabd to take up case againt encroachment?

Posted by : gajender kumar guptson   20 November 2017
hello I can't read the text

Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

web analytics