LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

AJITKUMAR N PARMAR (LDC)     13 December 2009

through proper chennal / NOC

I am working in Govt. of India, Ministry of Textiles, Regional Office of the Development Commissioner for Handlooms (EW), Ahmedabad as LDC I applied for the post of Assistant through proper chennal and forward my application to my HQ for endorsement of head of department. I am only one suordinate staff of in this office, other post are vacant. so my HQ returned my application asking shortage of staff we have not forward your application. 

In my office one post of Legal Assitant is vacant since 1996, I have possess of LL. B (sepceial) through Gujarat University. I have number of times submitted application through proper chennal for appointmnet me for the post of legal assisatn on direct requirtemnt / adho / deputation etc. but department not appoint me for the same. the asking that you have not eligible for the post as per RRs and one time asked you have appiled after advertisment. but after 2002 the departmnet not published advertisement. I have performed additional duties since 1996 like attending court hearing / moniotirng of court cases at High court / JMFC etc. but department not given me a additional benefits in lieu of LA.    

your are therefor hereby requested to clarify in this reaged what can I do. also give me a notification copy so I have submitted in my department.

Thanking you,

Ajitparmar

Learning

5 Replies

Daksh (Student)     14 December 2009

Mr.Ajit,

You have not indicated what are the reasons given by the department for not appointing you and on what basis you are saying that you meet the eligibility cretaria.  Do a comparative study of the both and after finding out the lacuna represent to the higher ups and still if anything does not happen to go the Writ Court and seek redressal of your grievance.

Daksh

AJITKUMAR N PARMAR (LDC)     22 December 2009

(1) I have join this organisation on 04.11.1996 as LDC. My qualification as SSC, HSC, B. Com and LL. B. My scale is Rs. 3050 - 4590

(2) As per the RRs of Legal Assistant qualification is LL. B and three years experience on legal matters. Also worked in scale 4500 --- for 8 years and scale 5000 --- for 3 years.

(3) In this department no promotion avenue for LDC like UDC, Assistant, SK, Office Supdt etc. only one LDC. I have number of times asked to department to create promotion avenue for LDC but till date not created.

(4) As a legal qualification the departmnet obtained my additional service/ I am performig higher responible work for the post of Legal Assistant since 1996 becasue the post of LA is vacant since 1996. The Regional Enforcement Officer and The Assistant Director (Tech) post is available so I have performed work as Tech. Supdt also.

(5) I have applied number of times to departmnet thought proper chennal with out vacancy circular for teh post of Legal Assistant becasue the post is vacant since 1996 so I have applied. But the departmnet simply reply that you have not eligible for the post of Legal Assistant. but department not informed me which section of the RRs I have not eligible and I have already write to the department for asking which section of the RRs I have not eligible the departmnet till date not given reply to me.

(6) Also for better future of me I have applied to other departmnet through proper chennal to department but department asked my that your application not forwarded due to shortage of staff and not issue a NOC to me for the same. so my and my family future are blocked.

pleae guide me on the above and suggess to rule / notification etc. so I have go head.

Ajit 

AJITKUMAR N PARMAR (LDC)     27 December 2009

(1) I have join this organisation on 04.11.1996 as LDC. My qualification as SSC, HSC, B. Com and LL. B. My scale is Rs. 3050 - 4590

(2) As per the RRs of Legal Assistant qualification is LL. B and three years experience on legal matters. Also worked in scale 4500 --- for 8 years and scale 5000 --- for 3 years.

(3) In this department no promotion avenue for LDC like UDC, Assistant, SK, Office Supdt etc. only one LDC. I have number of times asked to department to create promotion avenue for LDC but till date not created.

(4) As a legal qualification the departmnet obtained my additional service/ I am performig higher responible work for the post of Legal Assistant since 1996 becasue the post of LA is vacant since 1996. The Regional Enforcement Officer and The Assistant Director (Tech) post is available so I have performed work as Tech. Supdt also.

(5) I have applied number of times to departmnet thought proper chennal with out vacancy circular for teh post of Legal Assistant becasue the post is vacant since 1996 so I have applied. But the departmnet simply reply that you have not eligible for the post of Legal Assistant. but department not informed me which section of the RRs I have not eligible and I have already write to the department for asking which section of the RRs I have not eligible the departmnet till date not given reply to me.

(6) Also for better future of me I have applied to other departmnet through proper chennal to department but department asked my that your application not forwarded due to shortage of staff and not issue a NOC to me for the same. so my and my family future are blocked.

pleae guide me on the above and suggess to rule / notification etc. so I have go head.

Ajit 

AJITKUMAR N PARMAR (LDC)     06 May 2011

the department not given the reason.

AJITKUMAR N PARMAR (LDC)     08 January 2012

plese given me a direction on my matter.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register