LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

the parliament should not pass law

well friends i want to give asuggestion to everybody. in any democratic country the parliament pass law. politicians design bills and that bill becomes law and levied on all over the people of the country. well this system has the following disadvantage:

1] politicians designs bill in a a way so that they could get maximum vote. they never look at our interest while designing bill. for example, politicians did not make any law against terrorists for the fear of losing muslim vote. for getting OBC votes these politicians design law in favor of conservation. so clearly they do not consider the interest of the countrymen while making law.

2] how a law is passed in the parliament is itself a joke. only MPs can vote to pass law which will turnish the lives of those people who never know the law. suddenly one fine morning they come to know that some law is imposed on them and their many rights are violated. for example before the conservation becomes legal nobody even know about it. but suddenly the right of education of general caste is violated by the law of conservation without their knowledge.

to correct these disadvantages the following remedies are proposed:

1] there should be a separate body who will make law. this body will consist of people who are NOT THE MEMBER OF ANY POLITICAL PARTY. these people will be MBAs, social scientists, psychologists, Lawyers, judges etc. they will make laws. as they will not be the member of any political party, they will be impartial and their skills will help them understand the problems of this country and accordingly they'll make law for the benefit of india. parliament should not make law.

2] if parliament insists to make law, then all the people of india will vote on the proposed bill to pass it as a law. the power to make law should not be confined to the hands of illiterate MPs. in this way the impartiality will be no more.

WHAT DO YOU THINK??

Learning

9 Replies

niranjan (civil practice)     09 April 2010

Well, apparently it looks that MPs are making laws,budgets,policies etc. but whether it is really so? It is only the bureaucrates who do this. After all who impliments the law?  government agencies. Whether they impliment in the interest of public or self interest? You see ,law making process can be made good or better or best, but when it passes in the hands of govt. agencies,the law remain in the book only.There are numerous laws. I had read somewhere that the country which have numerous laws  is backward country,because people and implimenting agencies conflict and everyone is trying to find out way from it.It should not be  only the law, but  morality should prevail which is the basis of law.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     07 May 2010

but who will pass the law and how the peoples controll will be there??

(Guest)

"JAALE BAAD ME NIKAALNA PAHLE SEEDHE MAKADI PE DE MAARO YAAR !!"..

Dears !  please tell me !!  It is WHO ?? That actualy ruling overall ???  That is 'only' behind all these things.  I won't say more about others on this public site.

More later in detail.. sure.....

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     08 May 2010

people of india rules the india.

mr samudre, please speak out.

waiting.

(Guest)

I hate keeping anyone in waiting so sorry for that.

Just I have typed my test and when I had to 'submit' the caclubindia interrupted to 'subscribe' and the text is lost.  I'm fed up... sorry Mr. Arup and brother Arnab... will try soon... where will I go ?

(Guest)

It is the BUREAUCRACY which has no implementation of DEMOCRACY. 

Only the British Bureaucrats gone and their illegal generation captured the power.  They are thrown out since they could be thrown out but these are comparatively multiple times dangerous since these are "BHEDIYE KI KHAAL ME TENDUA".  DICTATORS in the dress code of "PUBLIC SERVANTS".  It is the need to continuously "JAAGTE RAHO !!!!!!!......." which unfortunately people did not understand for more than 60 years after 26 January 1950 when our ever great Vishwa Vandaniya Param Pujya Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar succeeded to lead the democratic constitution for us.  What? if our father gave us a FORT but we do not even paint it & save it from thieves?? Our Fort of Democracy is captured by the servants and the PRINCE CITIZEN are crying out of the Gate of his Fort.  So ! Kaisi AAZAADI ??? Aur Kaahe ka LOKTANTRA???  Parliament ever passes proposals but it is the Enemies of Democracy who do not implement it on groung......

Visioner of 21st Century late Mr. Rajiv Gandhi said, when he was the Prime Minister with a record majority of MPs, that out of every 100 rupees sanctioned by the Government only 15 rupees reaching to ground and 85 rupees reaching in the pocket of public servants & agents.  Count it, how much money is gone in these 60 years?????  Who will ask?? And can the mishandled money be recovered??? it is whose money???  Every beggar who is begging in this country is only because that his money is looted by this way???????  From where all kinds of injustice happens ?????  Catch them and pull them with tighten their hand before the law of the our Democratic Nation and trial them under the sections of RASHTRADROH and through them behind the walls of Jail and recover all the money from them by oction of their property ! YES !! We started to do it.  And we are succeeding in successful steps...  We welcome every citizen in this YAGNA to give AAHUTI of thier part......  

Continued...........

(Guest)

Please read above with correction; it is "BHED" instead of "BHEDIYE"..

so please read it; "BHED KI KHAL ME BHEDIYA"....

(Guest)

Welcome to every citizen to put up your opinion, whatwoever come in between, so that we may lead this discussion toward a fruitful land..............

(Guest)

No response coming on the points put up by me.  What to be presemed so ?  All are disagreed !!!

OK, than let us come to the task initiated by Mr. Arnab Banerjee....    Who to make rules, law etc...........

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register