LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Padmanabhan R   14 February 2019

tenant not vacating and nit paying rent properly

what to do if a tenant is not vacating the house although informed to do so long ago and has a pending rent of min 3 months ..

Learning

9 Replies

Shashi Dhara   15 February 2019

Issue legal notice and file suit for recovery of rents

Padmanabhan R   16 February 2019

the agreement I have is the initial one it's not renewed although I have a document where the tenant signed stating he would vacate the house but has not vacated for one and half years after that and he has an aadhaar card in that address now will it affect in anyway? I also have a few bounced cheques he had given a few years ago

he also has voterid in my house address and is trying to change the ration card address also to my house address where he is the tenant for 6 years is that a problem

Shashi Dhara   16 February 2019

U can claim for past 3yrs rent in courtonly

his current pending rent is for 4 months after deducting the advance can I send a notice and then after getting a response file s case in rent causes court?

Padmanabhan R   17 February 2019

he also brought some goondas when we went to the house to ask him to vacate for which he agreed around 1 1/2 years ago on stamp paper but now he and goondas say that they cannot vacate now and need 3 years more if rent is increased

we have not increased rent for the 6 1/2 years that he has been there as he was struggling to pay the existing rent itself and paid with huge backlogs only

normally how long does it take for eviction if a suit is filed ...

Padmanabhan R   20 February 2019

when we give bank statement to court can we strike out other entries which are not relevant to the case?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register