LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sudheer Kumar   29 August 2019

temporary injunction order

neighbour collapsing his buliding with jcb machines in that time he damaged huge behinds my f buliding so i had given injunction order when he get injuction order after 2 days he sold out his land I really don't know he solds after 2 months I had received caveat from buying persons my question his case in court how he solds what I do plz give me a greatsuggestion

Learning

9 Replies

Shashi Dhara   29 August 2019

Make him additional party .
1 Like

what about caveat sir

Caveat is nothing only for caveators knowledge to inform him before passing any orders if any objections from him.

sir I had received 13/06/2019 Injunction order they sold property 17/06/2019 who buyed one sended caveat to me he tells me he wants to construct in that land iam saying injunction order is there in this property u don't construct he saying I have caveat

he try to construct what I do sir

P. Venu (Advocate)     29 August 2019

The facts, as posted, lacks clarity.

Press the court to grant for injuntion against him

Sudheer Kumar   30 August 2019

what iam asking is already injuction on property & owners they sold there property who buyed that property they also faced same injuction order or not plz understand my problem & give suggestion what iam saying is all facts

J K Agrawal (Advocates)     04 September 2019

The subsequent buyer is bound by the injunction order. You need not to get a fresh injunction against the buyer also. The Caveat is very good step by the buyer in favor of you. You just send him notice of injunction and warn to not construct contrary to order of court. By taking advantage of Caveat you can easily implead him as party by simply serving notice of amendment upon his lawyer.  The Caveat has made your way very easy. Enjoy it.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register