LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

UMESH Kumar   30 September 2019

suspension amount paid after 17 years

I was posted in education dept. u.p. on ad-hoc promotion from 7-7- 1991 as "Varishth Sahayak" in scale 1350-2200 and suspended on 27-1-1998 in 4th pay scale my L.P.C. is showing B.Pay 1560/- paid up to 30-6-1996.
suspension allowance was paid on 29-6-2016 whereas I retired on 31-7-2015 in suspension.
pay was not revised in 5th,6th pay scale.Suspension allowance
was paid 624022/- @ 3074/- p.m. including B.P.,D.A.,H.R.,CCA .& 780/- p.m. interim pension.
Charge sheeted on 17-10-2011 after 13 years of suspension. Filed writ in H.C. Allahabad for restoration in service for belated charge sheet referring case of State of Madhya Pradesh vs Bani Singh SCC. Got interim order not to proceed charge sheet , still case is pending for final order.
1- WILL I get interest on Suspension allowance, pension, gratuity,leave encashment,GPF,GIS, COMPUTATION OF PENSION ???????

Learning

3 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     30 September 2019

Ji, you have already filed WP. so wait. the case depends on merits and de-merits of the case.

H.M.Patnaik (Proprietor)     01 October 2019

Your own counsel in High Court will be in a better position to opine on the matter.

P. Venu (Advocate)     01 October 2019

Yes, wait for final disposal. However, it is my understanding that your pay ought to have been revised and provisional pension ought to have been sanctioned on that basis.

As regards to interest, once the disciplinary proceedings are quashed, you are entitled for interest for delayed payment of gratuity. You may also get interest on GPF if the pending GPF installments are recovered from arrears, as and when paid.

Have you submitted the request for commutation of pension along with the pension papers? If so, your request is deemed to be final on the day the said application is recived by the Head of Office/Head of the Department.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register