LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ayyalasomayajulamurali (postal asst)     09 February 2018

sub rule 4 of rule 26 ccs pension rules cg employee

kindly clarity i have taken forceble compelled voluntary retirement from 30.11.3017 fore noon in the postal department due to unexpressed situation.csn i rejoin to reinstatement to duty as per saud rule .as 90 days not completed and my integrity un questionable.pleaee guide me as my self and my wife heart patient s and facing financial hardship and panic situation indaily life and u able meet daily life also.except my leave encashment i have not received any benifits even 2.5months.please help me to reinstatement to govt duty till my superannuation 30.6.2020.murali ayyalsomayajula retired sub post master visakhapatnam 929001634,/8886052268 and watts up 9063148001. in fact I am being for medicine and lively hood please

Learning

5 Replies

ayyalasomayajulamurali (postal asst)     09 February 2018

as per constitution article all have equal opportunity as per article 11 12 14 14 19 21.thismay treated as per law of equal chances as per supreme court of India and it's judgement s in various cases please

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     09 February 2018

Without wasting time, first make application for taking back your voluntary retirement.

BY SIMPLY DISUSSING, YOU ARE ONLY WASTING TIME.

AT BEST WHAT WILL HAPPEN, EITHER THEY WILL ACCEPT YOUR APPLICATION OR REJECT IT.  IF THEY ACCEPT WELL AND GOOD.  IF THEY DO NOT, THEN YOU HAVE TO APPROACH CENTRAL ADMV. TRIBUNAL.

ayyalasomayajulamurali (postal asst)     10 February 2018

sir I need help in this regard please

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     10 February 2018

What help do you want?  Dont you know how to write a simple application that you want to take back your voluntary retirement?  If you really need help,better approach any senior in your department and ask them to write the application for you. That's all.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     25 February 2018

Ther eis no point in giving such application as he has already retired.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register