LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

niraj (marketing)     12 December 2013

stop cheque with prior intimation

Dear Expert, I was employed by a company for their Mumbai branch and was sent at their head office in delhi for training. I stayed at their guest house for 5 days for the training purpose.I was designated as the Centre Head & was told that I would be having a team of 5 members under me as it was a target oriented job. After the training, I joined their branch in Mumbai. During the induction,they took Rs. 35,000 cheque without the date mentioned on it and I was told that if I leave the organisation before 6 months then they will deposit the cheque against the amount incurred for the training purpose. On joining at the centre,I saw that there was only one employee working asmany of them left because of non payment of salary ,sometimes more than 2 months.The only employee too resigned that day. With this even I left the organisation and mailed them on 11 th oct which I said that I have resigned from the organisation made a stop payment for the cheque. They replied,more than a month after,on 18th Nov and then sent a legal notice to pay. Also, the reason to leave was they also don't provide PF TO employees and salary slips.. Kindly help n advice as I don't want to pay the amount

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register