son wants his morhers pension ,threateniing her

i m daughter , my mother is widow n she is getting pension from central railway. her son is harassing her. He threaten mother that he will get her pension and has given written letter to office with ppo number. that my mothers pension should be transfer in other man name.He wants her pension n flat. 

my mother is in tention that her pension will be stop n some else wil get her pension.

i want to know , is it possible ,can he do this ???......

Dear Minal, is your widow mother receiving pension of her deceased husband who was railway employee, or is it your mother's pension, who has been retired from the Railways? Anyway, in both the cases her son (your brother) or any other man cannot get such pensions.

Total likes : 2 times

thank u sir

he prepared fraud papers n did duplicate signature of my mother.......n sumitted......is it possible the govt wil tranfer pension on this fraud papers

Son is not eligible for the pension of his deceased father or his alive mother's pensions.

usne maa ki duplucate sign kar ke , maa ki ejajjat k bina pension wali bank indian overseas bank j.b.nagar me joint account khola hai......is ki jaan kari maa ko bhi nahi thi......

Contact the bank and inform them in writing. You can file a police complaint also.

Advocate , Hyderabad

1) First give written complaint to Railway authorities On Pension ( Pension Department), with all Objections, immediately

2) Then Give information to Bank, with same complaint enclosed. so that No one can withdraw the money other than Her.

Just check with Nearest Advocate,who can draft this work for you.

If Son done fraud, then it will attracts Criminal case.  May be we have to file Police complaint and Central Admin Tribunal case. This is lengthy case.

Are you their hired local lawyer? But why you are jumping to CAT? Before that, exhaust the first three options which you have suggested. Please don't panic the victim now.

Advocate , Hyderabad

Sir,

CAT only given as a Last Option, because this is related to Pension, Nominee case for Railways Employee . My preferance as you said first three options.only.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu