LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manvinder Jit Singh   22 April 2016

son defrauded by employment agency and run away with Rs.5000

An agency in Laxmi nagar Delhi, promised a job, after due selection , collected ,Rs5000 as advance and now no where to found, cell no switched off, we have than, with names they gave, I stay in Dwarka, Delhi , what legal course should I take and where should I file the complain ,at the PS or Court, in Laxmi nagar or Dwarka. Will appreciate , any early reply. Thx.

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)

It is case of Employement fraud , I assure you the manner in which you stated and things going on you will never find that person. His name too may be fake. His all address will turn up fake.

May be Police Dept. Can help you. They have to investigate . Go to Police station where that person office located. may be they can help you. 

I know Police Officer they are reluctant to take anything on recod legally , They will make some entry in place where various information is stored of that area and forget it .

By chance if you are lucky to get sincere officer or any officer who feels he can crack the case , you are lucky else it is difficult to trace. Police officer knows this cell no. etc. are purchased on fake no. etc. So they too are not bothered even now a days to verify that no. because they know criminal psychology and activity more. 

JustAdvisor (IT)     22 April 2016

never pay even a single rupee to employment agents. they should get their commission from the employer. if they ask money from you then suspect foul play. i am talking about the future. ..as far as this transaction is concerned try to register a police complaint.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register