Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Srikanth Kanthi   19 October 2018

solution for legal notice from employer

Hi,

I have worked for private company, while joining time they have asked for 2 year agreement. If we want to quit the company we should have health issue then only we can quit the company otherwise we have to pay 2 years salary to the company. This company names is "VAPS Technosoft Pvt Ltd" situated in Basaveshwara nagar Bangalore.

I have joined in this company in July 2018. They have taken me for the position "Sales Coordinator" position. But later told me to do the bank related work for time being. But this work consumes 80%of the my daily work and other documentation work also I has to do. Due to this I has to stay late night also, meantime there is more pressure in this work to transfer lot money to unaccounted people. They are not given any fuel cost and we have to roam 4 to 5 banks each day with different locations. In this situation I had anxiety and pressure and I had fallen sick. So I am taken treatment from hospital and the doctor advised me to take rest for 3 months. So I resigned the job along with the medical certificate. Now the company is threatening with legal notice. My humble request is how I can resolve this issue and is this boned employment is legal now. Request to kindly advise how to go about this situation. And this company MD manhandled many and threatening to many employees by money power with the help of police also.
Kindy give me a kind solution, so that it could help many like me worked here.

Regards
Srikanth

Learning

1 Replies

Sudheendra (Social worker )     19 October 2018

The appointment order of the company has to be verified to guide you appropriately.

"And this company MD manhandled many and threatening to many employees by money power with the help of police also." This appears to be absurd, call one Mr.Rupesh 99800 13935 for help.

He is not an advocate.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register