LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sharma Lokesh   24 September 2019

service bond related

currently I am working in psu where it is deducting bond money now I am selected at gazetted post in central government department by upsc,but now central department is not ready to accept the bond.i am fullfilling all dopt guidelines.how I can take legal action against him what is procedure.

Learning

3 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     25 September 2019

Originally posted by : OM PRAKASH
Please don't start taking 'panga' by even imagining of a legal action against the Central Government on the onset of your career as Gazetted officer, instead seek guidance from your present PSU employer to how to solve your bond problem. Heroism is not the alternative.

That is golden advice, you should maintain harmony at your work place or you will be targetted time and again;

SIVARAMAPRASAD KAPPAGANTU (Retired Manager)     25 September 2019

First while posting your query, you should give details in a lucid manner. Your query itself is very unclear. When you are working with PSU and they deducted bond money from you and I presume to release you, why the Central Government has any problem?

And as already advised don't go to the extent of legal action against Government. First, understand what the Department wants and then come back with full facts.

P. Venu (Advocate)     25 September 2019

It is unconvincing that a Public Sector Undertaking is deducting Bond Money.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register