Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vivek Rana   20 October 2018

sec.9

hi sir.
my wife want to stay with her parents that's way she went there and said that if u want to stay with me leave your father and come here to stay with me. sir my mother passed away and my father is 75 year old and very sick. in this situation how could I leave my father alone. since 2 year she didn't come back to my home. that's way I filled sec. 9 to call her.
in the cash of sec 9 counseling she refused to stay with me anymore and even she don't have any genuine reason. now court give her next date to think about it.
sir please advise me if she disagree to stay with me anymore what should I do next.

Learning

3 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     20 October 2018

Dear querist,

Nor you or any court can force your wife to live with you forcefully not even after RCR case in your favour.

Now you have to decide what do want, once you are done with that then legal course of action can be advised.

Regards

Deepak Joshi & Associates

Djaa.legal@gmail.com

Mb/whatsapp +919456777600

dear sir. so after that can I file divorce case on her . and how much time it will take to finish the case. she is not agree with mutual divorce.

dear sir if u don't know ..... don't come in between......

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register