sec 340 195crpc

If any person wants to file a application of sec 340 195crpc so it can be filed directly to the metropolitan court or 1st it is necessary to do an complaints regarding 340 to higher authority of police ? thank you

Only can a Criminal Miscellaneous Petition be filed in the Court in which perjury happened praying the Court to file a Complaint.

Though it's entirely at the discretion of the Court to become a Complainant, the power can be challenged in a Court above by the Applicant or Respondent in whose disfavour the Court exercised its power. 




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu