sec.125

sir my wife is not staying with me since last 2 years. she told me that you leave your father and home and stay with me in my city. but I refused so she file a case sec. 125 on me. there in counseling I told to counselor that I want to keep my wife with me at my house in my city. but she is not agree so the counseling has been failed. after that I put one application in this case that I am ready to keep my wife with me in my place. so why should I pay for maintenance.
sir still I didn't get any judgment from court.
please sir suggest me that what I have to do in next......

If your wife is not willing to stay with your parents then you cannot force her to do so, hence the case under section 125 has been initiated by her and even counseling didn't change her mindset, now bear with her to save your marriage.

Sir nobody is in family only my father is there and he is very old. She don't want that I stay with my father...In this situation I can not leave my father alone. Where he will go.who will take care of him in his last stage....

Sir if cout pass a judgment in her favour , can I go to high Court against of the judgment because I she don't want to stay with me without any reason. And saying that leave your old father akon.

Originally posted by : Vivek Rana
sir my wife is not staying with me since last 2 years. she told me that you leave your father and home and stay with me in my city. but I refused so she file a case sec. 125 on me. there in counseling I told to counselor that I want to keep my wife with me at my house in my city. but she is not agree so the counseling has been failed. after that I put one application in this case that I am ready to keep my wife with me in my place. so why should I pay for maintenance. sir still I didn't get any judgment from court. please sir suggest me that what I have to do in next......

You may adopt a wait and watch approach and do as needed accordingly,

Vivek Rana, your wife is not your property neither 'ardhangini' as 3rd class TV serials have been projecting even in the 21st century where every human value is regarded as backwardness. I admire people like you but the reality is what I have explained you in my previous reply. Getting rid of such woman is very expensive these days.

Even appealing the decision in the H.C. would not give you any relief in case you loose in the lower court.

sir so if I file a divorce case then how much time it will take to get divorce.

May be 3 to 5 years.

Total likes : 1 times

Thnx sir , so that means without wasting my time I have to file divorce case as soon as possible.....?

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu