LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vivek Rana   12 February 2019

sec.125

sir my wife is not staying with me since last 2 years. she told me that you leave your father and home and stay with me in my city. but I refused so she file a case sec. 125 on me. there in counseling I told to counselor that I want to keep my wife with me at my house in my city. but she is not agree so the counseling has been failed. after that I put one application in this case that I am ready to keep my wife with me in my place. so why should I pay for maintenance.
sir still I didn't get any judgment from court.
please sir suggest me that what I have to do in next......

Learning

8 Replies

Sir nobody is in family only my father is there and he is very old. She don't want that I stay with my father...In this situation I can not leave my father alone. Where he will go.who will take care of him in his last stage....

Sir if cout pass a judgment in her favour , can I go to high Court against of the judgment because I she don't want to stay with me without any reason. And saying that leave your old father akon.

Martin S.   12 February 2019

Originally posted by : Vivek Rana
sir my wife is not staying with me since last 2 years. she told me that you leave your father and home and stay with me in my city. but I refused so she file a case sec. 125 on me. there in counseling I told to counselor that I want to keep my wife with me at my house in my city. but she is not agree so the counseling has been failed. after that I put one application in this case that I am ready to keep my wife with me in my place. so why should I pay for maintenance. sir still I didn't get any judgment from court. please sir suggest me that what I have to do in next......

You may adopt a wait and watch approach and do as needed accordingly,

Vivek Rana   13 February 2019

sir so if I file a divorce case then how much time it will take to get divorce.

Thnx sir , so that means without wasting my time I have to file divorce case as soon as possible.....?

Thnx sir , so that means without wasting my time I have to file divorce case as soon as possible.....?

Adv Radhika Mehta (Advocate)     14 February 2019

I would advise you to wait and watch for sometime because if your wife is unable to prove the reason for staying seperate from you despite your offer for her to join you back, she may not be successful in getting muh reliefs under Section 125.  You can always challenge the order of the Lower Court if you are not satisfied with the same. 

1 Like

Vivek Rana   14 February 2019

I like the way you explain me ..... thank you mam.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register