Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SHARWARI SAWANT (redhotsun28@yahoo.co.in)     13 April 2011

right for electricity and water

Hellow Sir,

I had purchased d house in 1991 and given the money to the owner but the owner made d agreement in 1993 and not of sale but of lease deed which he did not register and cheated as i was stayin in gujarat for 10 years after that. i also paid him 6000 for electricity and water connection in the same year but he got it on his name. till date i wasent paying rent as i had paid the purchase amount Rs. 300000 in the year 1991. In 2009, the owner filed the case against me saying i haven't paid the rent since 18 years which i haven't as according to the valuation 300000 was the purchase amount in 1991 and has also claimed that he has being paying the electricity and water bill since 18 years which i have been paying for so long. Since the case has been put up, he has started paying the water and electricity bill (since 2 years). now i want the light and water connection on my name. how can i claim for it? i do have his NOC but its for the year 1993. is it valid and if not, any other way to get it?

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register