Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deepthi   09 August 2018

releving date and experience letter date mismatch.

Hi,

At the time of exit from my Organization I took early relieving (22/08/2015) without serving the complete notice period with the approval from my reporting manager. and I joined in next organization on 25/08/2015 . my previous company Manager give clear background verification check to my next organization.

But my experience certificate was generated as per the notice period 03/09/2015.

Currently I am looking for a professional growth in other organization

kindly let me know if any corporate company will accept the above experience letter or not?

what is the next step please suggest me.

Or else please suggest me alternate on this issue. Hope you understanding my situation.

Learning

3 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     09 August 2018

While posting such queries employee should post basic information!

What is this establishment; Govt, private, Commercial, Industrial?

What is its nature of business say; IT, ITeS?

How many persons are employed in it?

What is your designation and nature of duties?

How many persons report to you?

Do you have any power to sanction leave/increment/appoint/terminate/appraise etc etc ?

You are in which state? Since how many months you are working? Are you under probation period or your service is confirmed in writing?

Do standing orders (model/certified) apply to establishment and your designation?

What is notice period as per appointment letter/offer letter and what was notice period tendered by you?

Was ever any stinker, 

memo, show cause notice on any misconduct issued to you?

Does the establishment have its appraisal system? Do you have copy of signed appraisal forms, matrix, KRA’s, performance date? How was your performance?

Are you a member of employee’s/trade unions?

Has the establishment issued/supplied, offer letter, appointment letter, salary slips of all months, PF number and a/c slips of all years, ESIC card, correct FnF statement, Form 16 as per correct FnF statement, acknowledgment and acceptance of notice of resignation/final resignation, acknowledgment of handover of charge, NOC/NDC……………?

You may revert to relevant points.

Name of company etc is not required so don’t post names etc .

Write under proper acknowledgment to last establishment/employer-good offices of appointing authority-MD-CEO-Chairman/attorney’s of employer in say; HR –Head ……….to correct the error and supply the corrected document hard copy by redg. Post, scanned copy by email..

The mismatch may not be accepted for any purpose..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register