LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

deepak kumar   10 May 2018

rejoin govt department

sir i have resigned from cisf as sub inapector under training last month for some personal reason now i want to rejion that department ..will i able to rejion it?

Learning

7 Replies

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     10 May 2018

Rule 26(4) of the CCS (Pension) Rules, 1971 may come to your resque.  The rule position is as under:

26.    Forfeiture of service on resignation

(4)    The appointing authority may permit a person to withdraw his resignation in the public interest on the following conditions, namely :-

(i) that the resignation was tendered by the Government servant for some compelling reasons which did not involve any reflection on his integrity, efficiency or conduct and the request for withdrawal of the resignation has been made as a result of a material change in the circumstances which originally compelled him to tender the resignation ;
(ii) that during the period intervening between the date on which the resignation became effective and the date from which the request for withdrawal was made, the conduct of the person concerned was in no way improper ;
(iii) that the period of absence from duty between the date on which the resignation became effective and the date on which the person is allowed to resume duty as a result of permission to withdraw the resignation is not more than ninety days ;
(iv) that the post, which was vacated by the Government servant on the acceptance of his resignation or any other comparable post, is available.

(5)    Request for withdrawal of a resignation shall not be accepted by the appointing authority where a Government servant resigns his service or post with a view to taking up an appointment in or under a private commercial company or in or under a corporation or company wholly or substantially owned or controlled by the Government or in or under a body controlled or financed by the Government.

(6)    When an order is passed by the appointing authority allowing a person to withdraw his resignation and to resume duty, the order shall be deemed to include the condonation of interruption in service but the period of interruption shall not count as qualifying service.

Keeping the above rule position in mind, you can immediately submit an application to your Appointing Authority seeking permission to withdraw your resignation and to resume duty.  Then wait for the response.

sir its been only 28 days

and does this rule applies to member of force also

It applies to every government servant. Please apply immediately as suggested by me.

Any possibility

shall i pay a visit to headquarter of organisation

Without wasting time, first send your letter requesting withdrawal of resignation by REGISTERED POST.  Keep the postal receipt safely.  Also track the consignment and try to get the print out of delivery and preserve it.

Thereafter, if you want you visit your office and enquire.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register