LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Revathi Ravi   24 October 2018

Regarding illegal affairs

my husband had illegal affair I come to know now and she is widow and she elder than my husband and right now she started harassing me and my husband because they made some money transaction in muthoot in that slip mentioned like wife of my husband name so I am worried for this let me know any clarification

Learning

6 Replies

Shashi Dhara   24 October 2018

Now trouble starts.it is not easy to escape from her. U make amicable settlement with her.if she does not come to compromise fight legally with her .the litigation may take for decades.

Sudheendra (Social worker )     24 October 2018

If both of you are still share affection to continue your family, gather courage and allow your husband to accept about his extramarital affair if the issue gets escalated.

Ensure that the there are no monetary dues from your husband's side towards that lady, if there is any offer to and make arrangements to clear it off.

If she files a police complaint or if you/ your husband files a police complaint follow the above suggestion.

Record her threatening calls as evidence in your favour.

Approach a competent advocate locally with all your facts and evidences for a thorough analysis and appreciation of the facts and for seeking proper guidance followed by a good representation in the court.

Sachin Bansal   24 October 2018

If you are residing in Delhi then call me at 9811455868 because I am practicing in Delhi.

Revathi Ravi   25 October 2018

thanks for suggestions I am on Bangalore and she is not ready for compromise her expectations is more and I have a daughter I have to look out future

Sudheendra (Social worker )     25 October 2018

call me on 9986024814

TGK REDDI   25 October 2018

Extra marital affair should be a ground for divorce however overwhelmingly it's common.     I don't know why people feign ignorance that it's of common occurrence.  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register