LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Devi Prasad J   20 December 2017

regarding bond transfer within public sector undertakings

I'm currently working for Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited (a State owned mini ratna) as an Executive Trainee (Geology). While joining in the company on 31-08-2017 I've furnished a service execution bond of INR 2,50,000 /- for a period of 2 years. Yesterday I got selected in Coal India limited (a State owned Maha ratna). I have attended the written test and interview of coal India limited before joining in the current company, so I didn't violate the company's guidelines regarding NOC. According to Department of Public Enterprises (DPE) guidelines there's a provision for transfer of service bond from one PSU to the other if applied through proper channel by taking NOC, but in my case I wasn't​ even an employee of the current company neither while applying for coal India nor while attending the interview. So am I eligible for bond transfer. Kindly help me with this, as the money involved is pretty huge for me.

Learning

3 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     21 December 2017

Explain the facts in writing under proper acknowledgment to concerned officials in establishments and obtain written reply.

If you have posted to current establishment about other job applications/interviews etc undertaken before/at the time of joining then narrate it.

The reply can be a ground  proceed further in the matter.

The concerned DPE guidelines posted by you may also be gone thru..

Some of the guidelines/information’s are e.g;

https://dpe.gov.in/sites/default/files/Glch02c29.pdf

https://dpe.gov.in/sites/default/files/viewpdf_reply%20%287%29_0.pdf

https://dpe.gov.in/sites/default/files/viewpdf_reply%20%2840%29.pdf

The service rules applicable to you may also be gone thru.

The designation posted by you is Executive Trainee..

And nature of bond posted by you is service execution bond…

The bond for some technical skill/scientific training that is indeed provided and bond for service period are 2 different parameters……

The application thru proper channel is another parameter that you have attempted to explain..

In any case you need to write and explain with reference to facts and guidelines and convince the authorities and the reply with proper references to guidelines can pinpoint what is the proper decision.

If there is no scope in your case you may have to pay per facts of your matter to join.

If there is a scope to pay, join and agitate later then that is another matter.

You may show the docs to a very able senior LOCAL Lawyer specializing in such matters and having a successful track record for a considered opinion, preferably before you engge in written communications. 

Leaving present establishment and joining other is your personal decision that you may take after considering all pros and cons of your matter.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register