LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Lovish Sunny   11 July 2017

regarding 420

sir my mother and her frnd had family like relations frm past ten years ..my mother frnds regularly used to borrow some money frm my mother...she used to put some kinds of jwellery as a morphage..last year she borrowed 1.5 lakh and given some jwellery as a girwi..bt in june she cleared al th dues and taken back her jwellery she put it fr girwi...bt due to some family dispute she started querreling about interest she had given in past...aftr tht she again came to my home and said sorry to my mother ..bt on tht particular day she stolen the paper of 1.5 lakh giving ..(which she earlirr cleeard it and taken back her jewels)bt now she registered complain of 420 fr nt returning of jwellery...and due to this police and existing political party asking us to do mediation or samjhota ...nw she is asking fr huge money of 1.5 lakh ...wht should i do?? my mother doesnt hav any licence ..

Learning

5 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     11 July 2017

Procure evidences that your mother paid to her as hand loan and if any paper regarding to that activities like voice record, wittnesses record, etc. and counter the case in the court of law. 

but FIR abhi lodge nhi hui hain..FIR NT BEEN RE

registered

i hav recording in whitch my mothers frnd said ki come with my jwellery i am giving money and taking back ...

jyotirmaya behera (advocate)     11 July 2017

It is a case of documentary. You have to proof that you pay all the money  to that person.

You have to file FIR in your nearest police station.

Jyotirmaya Prasad Behera

Advocate, Orissa High Court

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register