LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vic (working professional)     23 July 2014

rape case

Here are highlights of case.kindly suggest: 1) A girl met me on May 2012 for marriage tbrough website and we met and first day itself,got physical without any promise from my side or any confirmation from parents side. 2.) Then her parents refused for marriage, threatened me for dire consequences if even if i met her. 3.) she came to my place and we hot physically involved. 4.) we kept meeting till her parents came to see me, liked me and date of april fixed for ring ceremony. 5.) our tickets couldn't confirm and they started threatning and scolding.recordings here are available. 6.) Again, i bought for them stuffs from US and finally met them in july for marriage,made a list how we will go ahead with marriage and then decided dates,but again they started threatning etc and nothing could materialise. 7.)Finally, they sent me legal notice that we are asking for dowry and disturbing their daughter.Asked for 7 lakh rs and an apology. they never gave money still asked for same. 8.)To this notice, girl sent me an affidavit that her parents are lying and they don't want this marriage.This happened in october 2013. 9.),Then in May,2014 girl contacted me again, came to my home and we again got physically involved, now she is pressurising for marriage, else she will file a case now. please suggest, what case can she make, hoe are chances for anticipatory bail,id any case is registered.

Learning

4 Replies

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     23 July 2014

Dear Querist the anticipatory bail may be grant but its depend on the facts and allegations, first of all you have to read the FIR, In which sections the FIR has lodge. Feel Free to Call

puneet kumar (auditor)     23 July 2014

WhatsApp me 8802434071.. Will help you for free.

Ask your friend to flirt with her via phone only. And then you will get a moment to leave her. After that stop all contacts with her. That's what I did.

Ask your friend to flirt with her via phone only. And then you will get a moment to leave her. After that stop all contacts with her. That's what I did.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register