Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jayantha   29 July 2018

rajakaluve b karab

respected sir,
there is a rajkaluve in front of my agricultural land,this rajkaluve is not under my survey number
govt has constructed a small bridge on this rajkaluve
owner of the survey number having rajkaluve is not allowing to pass on this bridge
I am in very difficult situation
I want to know rajkaluve belongs to whom,
does he have power to stop me to pass on that,
what steps can I take to come over from this problem

Learning

3 Replies

M.Chandra shekar (CE)     29 July 2018

Sir,

Check whether it is a B Kharab land or not and you might have easement rights to access your property.  Check with the jurisdictional tahsildar, Assistant Director of Land Records and if it is not resolved, consult an advocate, who has knowledge about revenue and survey of land records in Karnataka.

MC

jayantha   29 July 2018

There is 7 guntas b karab land in that survey number that is rajkaluve

Kumar Doab (FIN)     01 August 2018

LOCAL terms/rules etc are involved…

Get in touch with a very able senior LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing revenue  matters  and well versed with latest citations, LOCAL applicable rules/laws/ … and having successful track record…. and worth his/her salt…..

At each location three are some counsels that specialize in such matters and they are well known.

Check for such counsels at LOCAL O/o Tehsildar, civil courts, HC……

Generically speaking; If govt has build bridge then all should have right to use IT.

If the only route falls thru private land of someone then easement right may be the only option.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register