Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Srivatsa Kurpad   07 June 2018

quitting IT job without notice period company asking to pay training cost of 3 months wages

As am relocating immediately to different location I quit my job where having 2 yrs of service agreement. but am not in a situation to complete 2 yrs and serve notice of 2 months. soon after I put my papers Company withheld my salary which was due on may month and asking to serve at least 1 month of notice and pay 3 months of wage which is training cost. am not in a position to pay huge amount and also I need to relocate immediately. what can be the consequences if I give back all assets of the company and move on immediately without serving notice.

As am not having any handing over work to any of new members management simply dragging time to give conclusion so that I can pay and leave.. am Suffering mental torture. please advice Thanks

Learning

6 Replies

Siddharth Jain   07 June 2018

did your employer actually spent money on your training?

Adv. Aditya (Litigator GROSON ADVISORS)     07 June 2018

What does your appointment letter state about the notice period. 

nothing they have spent in specific got 1 week of training. later self learning and implementation of project

Siddharth Jain   07 June 2018

You can contact me at isidjain1@gmail.com

bond state that whereas company accepted request made by the employee at the time of interview to enhance skills by conducting hence investing into various training program as per job requirements of the respective employee during employment and in consideration company shall avail benefits of training of the employee as such. employee will diligently and efficiently serve company for min of 2 yrs and whereas employee agreed that in case leaves org before the completion of essential period of 2 yrs either due of resignation or otherwise employee has to pay training expenses equal to 3 months wages to company

wat consequences may come? if I not pay.. blacklist me from DB of NASCOM IT as I heard our company is not under this.. am giving back assets laptop and all.. how about FNF settlement? and reliving letter and experience letter?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register