Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mahasewata Biswas   13 August 2018

query against a false complaint from a debt collector

dear sir /maam
my father took a loan from one of my relative for a company and was paying them the money with interest in emi in every month but they want the full money at once .we told them that we have a problem with giving them whole money since we dont have the whole money at once .they threaten my father that they will beat him and kidnap me and my mother.they also said not let me and my bother to school since we cant pay the debt at once .they come to our house in absent of my father and threaten to kidnap us . then they complain a false complaint on my father that my father have abuse her even when my father was not at home .we also register a complain against them after we got to know that they made a false complain and theaten as to kidnap but our police station is not taking action .whereas there police station have taken action .the police men are laughing at as and say that the debt collector will do this type thing since havent payed the full amount .we have payed them the half amount and was going to pay the full amount. we also have a cctv footage that they came and abuse us .pl tell me what to do now .we are losing hope .

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register