Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ranjit Singh   11 June 2018

query about ipc307 bail petition

hello
i want to know you the case first.
my friend married to a girl,whom he met on facebook. after marriage he realises that his wife and her mother is only towards money.then they are having a girl child.after 7months of the birth, some dispute between them, the wife demand some money for her mother but he refuse then she took some poison material but she survive and medically fit afterthat her mother took her to her house and demanding money and refuse to take child's possession.after 1 year of that my friend went to her house for saying that she spoil his life but her mother interfer and suddenly a knife spike into the stomach of her mother by my friend then police took him to the jail. i want to know what are the possibilities of immediate bail in lower court? please reply as soon as possible.

Learning

1 Replies

Raghav Arora   12 June 2018

Hi! Thanks for bringing us the question! Here it is the foremost advice for you not to expect and immediate bail in this matter as the chargesheet has been filed by the police under section 307 of IPC. 

You are advised to first of all engage a very good lawyer (not an economic lawyer) in the initial stage, although it will cost you more than a regular lawyer, to bring the case under the ambit of Section 304 A (Sudden Provocation) and Plea of private Defence(Will depend on the facts of the case) and also to establish prosecution evidence not reliable, which would be next to impossible if not established in the lower court itself. Once the court is convinced that you did not go to her house with a pre meditated mind and intention to murder and all that happened was due to sudden provocation, you may come out of the hot waters. So it will depend on the facts and how good your lawyer is. Please feel free to ask any further questions. Good Luck!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register