Share on Email

Share More

CA. sekhar reddy   10 November 2018

purchase of agriculture land

hi sir I want to buy a agriculture land in my village and the seller have
passbook.
what is the procedure for purchase?
is there any do survey on this land?
who is the authorised person to contact in this situation I mean VRO, MRO .

Learning

4 Replies

manoj   10 November 2018

Basing on Passbooks you can verify Title of your vendor from Mandal Revenue Office and after verification, if the title is vested on your vendor, you can proceed for registration. Another point raised by you is identity of land, you can apply for Government Suverior to survey the land by paying challan in the office, after land is verified physically you can proceed for registration

THE ROCKING LAWYER

V E MANOJ KUMAR

ADVOCATE

CELL NO 8686159292

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     10 November 2018

you must also obtain latest EC. you can also publish in a local newspaper calling for objections if any before entering in to the agreement.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     10 November 2018

Also get a legal opinion by providing his pass book and such link documents to know as to whether it is his acquired property or whether he is holding for any other co sharers and has any rights to sell the land on his own without co-sharers consent.  Many farmers are obtaining pass books in their individual name, though the property is joint family property and suppressing facts to other co sharers they are selling away the land, bringing many litigations.

P. Venu (Advocate)     11 November 2018

Land and land revenue is State subject. There are regulations in some States that only a farmer or intending farmer can purchase agricultual lands; in the latter case, permission of the competent revenue authority is required to be obtained. Please verify.

As regards to title, revenue record are not absolute.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register