Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sasi   22 September 2018

purchase

One of distant relative wishes to sell her land to me which has got a dispute

Mr. K had 10 acres of agricultural land. He had 4 daughters and 1 son. Mr. K got this 10 acres from land ceiling act. After the demise of Mr. K ,all the daughters and son have come to an agreement and registered a partition deed in 2006. Out of this 2.5 acres came to my aunt say Mrs.L who is the youngest daughter of the all. Mrs. L doesn't have any kids and she and her husband are only there. Now Mrs. L wants to sell it to me, which their sisters sons are raising issues by a case saying Mrs. L got some money from them and another case stating she is possessing land of 20 cents which belongs to other sister. Now village office is not measuring the land, siting others have asked not to give thandaper account. Already Mrs. L had borrowed from me about 5lacs for medical expenses. More over she has got a possession of 2 acres where as her document says it's 2.5 acres.
So problems are
1) 2 cases are on going
2) Have to instruct village office to measure 2.5 acres and hand over the property in which 1/2 acres is under some one else possession.
3)How to do a sale deed.. Or can we do a will from her until court cases are over
4)if it's a will and after the demise of Mrs. L, then weather her sisters and brothers son will come against me stating property belongs to them as the property is not self earned by her and came from her father?
5) what's the way out to do the registration and get it measured and get a thanda per account

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register