Property stolen

my uncle is died(2005), he has two wives ,4 sons for 1st wife .2 daughters for 2nd wife,1st wife is died (2000) ,elder son tried to have all property to his name but Tahsildar caught him and ordered in joint account in the name of 1 st wife and elder son ,then elder son made a plan he told some lies to step mother and step sisters and taken them to register office (2007)and got sign without showing summary of property paper and got registered ,property shared unevenly,now the 2nd wife and their two daughters came to know their property was stolen and they are signed also ,now what can they do have right share on his fathers property?


Approach court via able advocate locally.


Retired employee.

The final solution is only through filing of suit praying for cancellation of such  deeds obtained through fraud and misrepresentation subject to limitation period.  Immediately contact a reliable local advocate instead of seeking guidance in open forums as possession is also a key factor for determining the Court fee.

Only in case of moveable property, we use the word stolen, and in case of immovable property always use grabing word.


If you go to court it will take ages and perhaps generations to settle the case. At present the balance of convenience favours the elder son and he will gain if the case prolongs. So get a good lawyer and stealthly get an appropriate stay order against the elder son. The balace of convenience will then tilt in your favour. The elder son should not know that you are going to court. If he knows in advance he may get a coveat.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu