property registration with father

am kranthi telangana state I wanted to take property from my father how
because I have a sister my mother is no more my sister marriage also I have done and I am taking care of my father now my father health condition not good so my father is telling future if sister will come for the property it is the problem now you can register entire property like that my father is suggested how can I go for that

Dear querist,

Register WILL of your father at SRO in your favor.


Deepak Joshi & Associates

Mb/whatsapp +919456777600




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu