LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

PJBSCUFRPR (Credit back office)     27 July 2019

property law

Good evening sir Actually I need a legal advice regarding one land which was purchased by my maternal uncle in raipur along with three partners - he himself , his wife and my father on 1991. Now , my father died on 2002 and my uncle s
till not given or shown us our land situated at Raipur and not even proceeded for owner name transfer from my father's to my mother's name . We have reminded him several times for the same requirement but he refused to do the same and told us to wait for some more time. So please suggest the legal way and legal procedure to get the land from him if he refused to give in future.
Thanks

Learning

2 Replies

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     27 July 2019

.  Uncle has no authority to apply for change or transfer of name in the revenue records (from your father's name to mothers name).  You would have to move an application before the local Revenue Authorities (Tahsil office) where the land is situtated, along with the Death Certificate, Affidavit or Indemnity Bond and request for mutating the said name change (as required).

IF required, call me for pre-paid professional guidance.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal 
VISIT:  www.chshelpforum.com

PJBSCUFRPR (Credit back office)     27 July 2019

Thanks for your valuable suggestions sir. Kindly arrange to suggest me that the single land is divided into 3 persons , in the name of uncle, her wife and my father . So what is the procedure to separate the part of land from them having same khasra no which is in the name of my father too. Thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register