LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

asin (business)     21 October 2010

properties

my father businessman self earned  purchased/registered  house in  his one son's name and later made registered will that house belongs to him and other movable/immovable properties of his and his late wife in his another  sons name. before his death he raised one more unregistered will  with continuation to the first will stating that the house which is purchased/registered in one sons name be transferred to my name(daughter) . my points are :

1. can two will be implemented/valid,  2. can registered house be transferred as per the will in my name.       3. my mothers property after her death can  a will be riased by my  father and give it to only one son. please clarify.                  

Learning

2 Replies

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     21 October 2010

Your father cannot make any will in respect of the property belonging to your mother.

asin (business)     30 October 2010

Originally posted by :asin
"
. my points are :

1. can two will be implemented/valid,  2. can registered house be transferred as per the will in my name.       3. my mothers property after her death can  a will be riased by my  father and give it to only one son. please clarify.                  

"

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register