LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Hitesh Pandya   17 June 2018

properties

can builders use residential services like storm water line, gutter line for commercial purpose??

Learning

3 Replies

Rashi Chandok   28 February 2019

Dear Sir, 

The answer to your question cannot be answered in yes or no as you haven't specified details. I would like to resolve your query to the best of my ability. It is important to understand what commercial use is being done and people residing in that residential have an issue with the same. Adding further to this I would like to tell you that there is no specific law on this.

Dear Sir, 

The answer to your question cannot be answered in yes or no as you haven't specified details. I would like to resolve your query to the best of my ability. It is important to understand what commercial use is being done and people residing in that residential have an issue with the same. Adding further to this I would like to tell you that there is no specific law on this.

Dear Sir, 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register