Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

M.Srinivasareddy (trader)     12 January 2011

procedure for adaption

Respected sir/medam

if a person was adopted  and was registered and the deed was signed by both side parents and not by the person who went for adaption is it a valid adaption or not  is it compulsury to sign the deed by the person who went for adaption

thankyou

Learning

6 Replies

niranjan (civil practice)     12 January 2011

Yes.

unique horn (self)     12 January 2011

16.Whenever any document registered under any law for the time being in force is produced before any court purporting to record an adoption made and is signed by the person giving and the person taking the child in adoption, the court shall presume that the adoption has been made in compliance with the provisions of this Act unless and until it is disproved.

G. ARAVINTHAN (Legal Consultant / Solicitor)     13 January 2011

Need to get order from a competent court

Mukesh (Student)     24 January 2011

yest it is valid and there is no need to get orders from competent court

Bharat Changela (Advise Seeker Agri Graduate)     14 March 2012

pls suggest the competant court, authorised to pass  orders for adoption.

Is this order necessary?

Only registration with sub-registrar isn"t sufficient for issuance of  fresh birth certificate from Birth Registration Authority ?

Pls refer my query in Experts Page of Lawyersclub website.

Regards,

BHARAT CHANGELA

bchangela@yahoo.com

Bhavna (EA)     04 April 2012

Me and my husband are getting mutually divorced with a signed MoU as well stating taht he has no right over the child and he has no claim on whatsoever and wants her not to use his name..now do i need a separate NoC/affidavit etc from him to state that he is ok in terms of her getting adopted by someone cause i want to delete his name from her passport and then make an adoption deed later with her new step father..

pls advise the process in detail

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register