LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deependar kumar (Engineer)     23 June 2017

private complaint case acquittal and deletion of record

Dear members, We filed a FIR on our relative in 2008 and police charge sheeted him. He entered in our house drunk. In 2009 after 9 months , our relative registered a private complaint against us. His complaint was that police took our favour in 2008 and registered case against him. He also gave application against us in 2008, but police did investigation and found nothing against us and found our side of story true and hence a case registered against him. In 2015 court acquitted us in this private complaint. Basically, I don't have any criminal record with police as no FIR registered against, no arrest and charge sheet. Police was in favour for the whole case. Is there any way I can delete our acquittal record from court? I am planning to go abroad. I recently got passport renewed with clean police verification and police has no record against me. I just want to delete even this acquittal from court for peace of mind. Please guide me through if there is any way to delete it. Any help will be appreciated. Regards

Learning

3 Replies

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     24 June 2017

ONce you are  acquitted there is no reason to worry.,. No need for you to delete your acquittal judgment.That  is a  boon instead of a  bane. You'd still be considered  as having a clean police record and clean policee credentials. You can easily go abroad as you got renewed your passoport recently  with clean police verification.

Deependar kumar (Engineer)     24 June 2017

Hi Usha mam, Thanks for your reply. Really appreciated. I already have clean police verification done by police. There was neither FIR or charge sheet against me and police was in our favour. Even i have got clean police clearance certificate as well which I am going to use with my permanent residency application. For my peace of mind I want to delete this acquittal record from court. So I am seeking any way legally to delete this. Regards

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     24 June 2017

Dearm  Deepender Kumar,

Now that you've appreciated my answer please click the like button on my profile/forum.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register