LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ARIF (Chef)     16 July 2014

postal talaq

I want to send a postal talaq to my wife. . she is not ready to come to me nor is she willing to come to my house. I am in saudi... she is in india in her mom house. its been 2 yrs of marriage. we hv been together nly fr 3 mnths rest of the time she is fighting for petty things and also she is abusive and her family is always been threatening and going to police station and they hv gone to ngo and have tried their best to bring me to india and make me lose the job that I have in hand.. they want me like a ghar jamai.. it was told by me that I want to stay abroad with wife before nikah and also after nikah.. but once nikah is done my wife did not co operate with me when it came to makinf passport and coming with me abroad nor has she stayed in my house fr more than 2 months... wheb I am on vacation she is with me but otherwise never has she even bothered to visit my gouse. I have a boy. she wants me to leave my father.. I cant leave my father.. he is old man and I have to take care of him .... she does nt respect any of my family members ..

Learning

2 Replies

ARIF (Chef)     16 July 2014

how shd I post talaq... how to get rid of this girl n family. . pls guide me...

Harrassed (accountant)     16 July 2014

Arif,

You can send her AD through advocate in india with maintenance amount for iddat..send only 12000Rs.

Write everything in that AD why you divorcing her..everything and also write it is not in islam to live seperatly after marriage and even not in indian law.but her parents ruined your relationship for their whims/ego.

Regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register