Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

GIRIDHAR   14 March 2018

police verification

Hi sir,
My brother has been selected for central government job and he finished all his tests too now they are saying police verification is must... but my brother had criminal cases before but now they all are clear do the police give him NOC.. or he will loose the job

Learning

5 Replies

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     15 March 2018

At the time of appointing your brother to the Government job, he will be asked to fill up what is called an attestation form. There will be several questions in the form. Let your brother truthfully fill up the form without any feeling of guilty consciousness. Only answer the questions and do not go beyond. Police will make inquiries based on the information given by you and submit report to the concerned authority. The authority will take action. Be truthful, But never volunteer any unsolicited information. Good luck.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     15 March 2018

any case pending now?

any case whrein he was discharged other than merit of case?

GIRIDHAR   16 March 2018

Now there are no pending cases on him.....vl b job given

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     16 March 2018

You proceed as advised by me. Avoid giving information in Forums like this. Remember this a  public forum.

KISHAN DUTT KALASKAR (Advocate)     19 March 2018

Dear Sir/Madam,

Since your case is complicated case as such I require documents and same may be send to my email/PM (personal mail) for detailed legal advise.

With regards,

Legal Expert

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register