LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sumit Subhajyoti   06 July 2019

police harrassment II

I am being continually harrassed by police officers who are breaching into my privacy and pinching and pricking me based on my personal lyf by backbiting all the office people, HR ppl or outsiders behind my back.

Any social contact I make police officers are backbiting them against me and asking them to stop talking or cooperating with me.
I am being denied of my fundamental rights.
Police officers are interfering in my social, professional and want to interfere in my family/future marital lyf matters forcibly. I am not even getting a job of my choice based on police backbites. I am sitting jobless since 1.5 years. police harrassment is going on past 8 years now behind the scenes.
All my contacts in social networking platforms like WhatsApp, Linkedin etc are being backbitted against me.

wen I go to police station for enquiry, they say there is no complaint and they mock me and behave innocently about my situation. I had a violent argument with 8 police officers about my situation since the nearest police station wasnot allowing me to lodge complaints against the people i want to lodge complaints against.

My previous company gave me fake payslips from official email address. there is police involvement even in training institutions where I was trying to do a course in IT to get a job. Not a single company came for recruitment due to police backbites.

kindly tell me wat should I do? I am being denied of my fundamental rights and people are doing notoriety with me and damaging my career and lyf. I am being kicked out of my own house, jobs, training institutes,food eateries. I had written 10 pages of police complaint to Bangalore commissioner of police 4 years back where people were entering into my house and stealing things by doing hooliganism with me.

Learning

3 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     06 July 2019

Once again, you are providing us

Sumit Subhajyoti   06 July 2019

sir plz provide me ur contact number. I need help.

Vandana Bhola   06 July 2019

for best legal advise contact us on our details.. www.lexpanacea.com.. 01140195331

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register