Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SHAMSHER singh brar (ADVOCATE)     05 June 2010

police complaint u/s 156-3 or 200 c.r.p.c

sir,
it is very urgent.

my case is that my client husband and wife were assaulted badly and one m.l.r declared grievous due to fracture,and the wife's m.l.r was simple injuries the police made a cross f.i.r  452 on my client and 451 on the accused (other party) and with malafide intention did not added offence u/s 326 ipc on the actual accused(opposite party).

now should i file u/s 156(3) or 200 c.r.p.c to punish the culprits who injured my client and the concerned police officials who acted hand in glove with the accuseds and for directions to lodge f.i.r  u/s 326 ipc

Learning

16 Replies

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     06 June 2010

Mr. Brar,

file a complaint instantly, if you the police is acting in favour of accused.

you have another remedy also of approaching High Court, but you may or may not get relief from the HC as different HC benches have different opinion.

better file a complaint with medical records.

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     06 June 2010

LAWS ARE  FAVORING women , CAREFUL , FIRST TRY WITH POLICE I.O  TO BRING THE FACTS IN CHARGE SHEET AND DAIRY WITH RELAIBLE  PANCHAS.

SHAMSHER singh brar (ADVOCATE)     06 June 2010

sir,

the record has been recieved by the police "m.l.r ,x-ray report , doctor opinion and statement of complainant which clearly establishes a cognizable offence u/s 326 ipc but the police with malafide intention to help the culrints is not lodging the f.i.r under 326 ipc but registered the case u/s 451i.p.c to weaken the case of complainant.

i want 2 reliefs from the court -

1)  direaction to add or register the offence of 326 in the present f.i.r

2)action againt the actual culprits and the police officials who are helping the accused and taking the law in their own hands for their vested intrests.

NOW SHOULD I FILE APPLICATION U/S 156(3) C.R.P.C  OR COMPLAINT U/S 200 C.R.P.C

OR 156(3) READ WITH 200 C.R.P.C

THIRDLY SHOULD I ALSO MENTION THE OFFENCES COMMITED BY THE PLICE OFFICIALS SUCH AS 216,217,ETC UNDER IPC

sir,

the record has been recieved by the police "m.l.r ,x-ray report , doctor opinion and statement of complainant which clearly establishes a cognizable offence u/s 326 ipc but the police with malafide intention to help the culrints is not lodging the f.i.r under 326 ipc but registered the case u/s 451i.p.c to weaken the case of complainant.

2)action againt the actual culprits and the police officials who are helping the accused and taking the law in their own hands for their vested intrests.

THIRDLY SHOULD I ALSO MENTION THE OFFENCES COMMITED BY THE PLICE OFFICIALS SUCH AS 216,217,ETC UNDER IPC ON MY COMPLAINT OR ONLY

sir,

THIRDLY SHOULD I ALSO MENTION THE OFFENCES COMMITED BY THE PLICE OFFICIALS SUCH AS 216,217,ETC UNDER IPC

sir,

THIRDLY SHOULD I ALSO MENTION THE OFFENCES COMMITED BY THE POLICE OFFICIALS SUCH AS 216,217,ETC UNDER IPC OR ONLY U/S 156-3 READ WITH 200 C.R.P.C

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     06 June 2010

In the above facts of the case person is grievously hurt first 326 and then other trespass ,ask the magistrate by lodging a private complaint to amend the charge sheet  secs as per MLR .

It is difficult to prove  at this stage  (,the harbouring of culprit) hence drop  the 216/217.

the police has not submitted the charge sheet inthe court .

secondly   under what section for correction or addition of c.r.p.c.

thirdly which section apply for the malafide and illegal acts of ploice1wrong f.i.r with malafid

e intrests harrasement to complainant

disaapear of  evidence and creating new evidence

acting against the law laid down in crpc

saving the accused from punishment for offences such as 326

plz respond as i am filing the case 2morrow.

URGENT

MOHANA SUNDARAM (Advocate High court Madras. M-9840908555)     06 June 2010

shamsher sir,

i think you have good case and it is better to approach High court. plzz refer  A) 1979 (2) SCC 322 RAM LAL NARANG Vs STATE (DELHI)   B) 2005 SCC(Cri) 211 UPKAR SINGH Vs VED PRAKASH.

anuz doda (independent advocate)     06 June 2010

Dear Sir ,

There is no remedy available for you in Magistrate court or in Sessions court for not adding section 326 IPC . You should approach to concerning High Court for this relief . If you have any grievences against police, you should file a complaint after chargesheet because you have no evidence regarding your allegation till now . Anuz Doda Adv

Madansingh Shekhaawat (writer & an editor)     15 June 2010

As I said earlier in my forum discussion;

…. Non-registration of complaints is the most common grievance of citizens interacting with Police department. An FIR is a very important document as it sets the process of criminal justice in motion. Unfortunately, this leaves the SHOs in a dominant position of determining when and which criminal incident to register and which one to ignore….

This is another good example of such practice for me. Can you tell us which police station is this and who is the sycophant officer?

I think going to the concerned or higher courts will surely help you perhaps it is time consuming matter.

Therefore I would suggest you to post your FIR under section 156 (3) through registered post and send the carbon copies to the anticorruption bureau department, commissioner of police or SP and don’t forget to ask the appropriate reasons from concerned officer in charge in writing for non registration of FIR. Action U/S 216, 217 etc are later on issues.

also forward this issue to electronic as well as publish media

madansing tanwar, writer and an editor.

Madansingh Shekhaawat (writer & an editor)     15 June 2010

As I said earlier in my forum discussion;

…. Non-registration of complaints is the most common grievance of citizens interacting with Police department. An FIR is a very important document as it sets the process of criminal justice in motion. Unfortunately, this leaves the SHOs in a dominant position of determining when and which criminal incident to register and which one to ignore….

This is another good example of such practice for me. Can you tell us which police station is this and who is the sycophant officer?

I think going to the concerned or higher courts will surely help you perhaps it is time consuming matter.

Therefore I would suggest you to post your FIR under section 156 (3) through registered post and send the carbon copies to the anticorruption bureau department, commissioner of police or SP and don’t forget to ask the appropriate reasons from concerned officer in charge in writing for non registration of FIR. Action U/S 216, 217 etc are later on issues.

also forward this issue to electronic as well as publish media

madansing tanwar, writer and an editor.

SHAMSHER singh brar (ADVOCATE)     16 June 2010

sIR,

This case relates to POLICE CHOWNKI RAUNI ,POLICE STATION PAYAL ,DISTRICT LUDHIANA ,PUNJAB.

IN THIS CASE I HAVE READ THE POLICE FILE AND THE POLICE HAVE ALL THE RELEVANT DOCUMENTS IN THE POLICE FILE(M.L.R , X-RAY , DOCTOR OPINION ,STATEMENT OF COMPLAINANT) which are needed and clearly proove that a cognizable offence has been done by the accused but still the police has not registered the case.

can u tell or provide details of print and electronic media where i can disclose the dictatorship of the police.

Madansingh Shekhaawat (writer & an editor)     17 June 2010

PLEASE PROVIDE ME THE CONTACT NOS OF SP AND SAID POLICE STATION WITH THE OFFICER NAME WHO IS FAVORING ACCUSED. 

Madansingh Shekhaawat (writer & an editor)     17 June 2010

ALSO SEND ME  YOURS AND COMPLAINANT'S NAMES, ADD WITH CONTACT NOS OR CONTACT ON MY CELL.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register