LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pawan (area manager)     05 February 2019

police complaint against spouse

I had clarified doubts earlier also. Yesterday my wife again blamed me for thinking bad about her family and cursing her which lead to death of my sis in laws husband. indirectly she is blaming me and my parents for the same. Earlier also she had blamed us and she actually feels so from within. Needless to mention her rude behaviour with me. Can I file a police complaint on above 2 grounds.

Learning

8 Replies

Martin S.   06 February 2019

Originally posted by : Pawan
I had clarified doubts earlier also. Yesterday my wife again blamed me for thinking bad about her family and cursing her which lead to death of my sis in laws husband. indirectly she is blaming me and my parents for the same. Earlier also she had blamed us and she actually feels so from within. Needless to mention her rude behaviour with me. Can I file a police complaint on above 2 grounds.

You can file police complaint through email also regarding above issue.

Pawan (area manager)     06 February 2019

under which section does this fall.

Sugar Daddy   06 February 2019

Why you want to make things complicated ?? this is India? a country where false 498a cases are ready to destroy your life. if situation is worse start to collect evidence first how she fights secretly make vidoes audio records and everything. It's your domestic issue actually not a crime I can't understand why you wanna complaint to police about rude behavour of your wife ? They won't do anything

I have her recordings. I intend to lodge a complaint to safeguard my family and myself In case of any wrong accusations or actions by her. I don't want to take action against her,at the same time do not want to spare any effort to safeguard myself and family.

pls advise.

You can give a formal complaint to SHO of your area then. That will be enough however it won't help or stop her if she decides to take action against you someday. Keep collecting evidences nothing else gonna help you. No complaint nothing. Court want solid evidences

what evidences will help.

Audio recording when she's threatening or blaming you. Video too if possible. Phone call msgs everything.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register