Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

neelofar (Team member)     21 February 2011

please help

hi,

i need a help in one matter. One girl is using my name as her partner in her consultancy and are sending people in my company by taking money from them. want to go for legal assistance. please help

Learning

4 Replies

Kirti Kar Tripathi (lawyer)     21 February 2011

you can lodge FIR or can file criminal complaint against her.

murali (LAWYER)     21 February 2011

In such case without any hesitation you must lodge a complaint against in your local PS.

(Guest)

Sir I have already submitted letter as under:

To

The Registrar,

CSKHPKV, palampur.

(Through Proper Channel)

Subject:-         Request for regularization as Assistant Scientist(Biochemistry).

Madam,

Most humbly I beg to invite you’re your kind attention on the following lines related to my above cited subject for favour of your kind consideration please.

1-                 that the CSKHPKV, Palampur  advertised the post of Assistant Scientist during the year 2000 vide Advt. No. 3/2000 as notified vide letter No. 8-83/2000/HPKV(Rectt.)/-37280-393 dated 12.5.2000 by the Registrar of the University.

2-                 that in response to your advertisement I applied for the post of Assistant Biochemist.

3-                  that after being interviewed by the Local Selection committee I was appointed as Assistant Scientist(Biochemistry) in the department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, COBS,CSKHPKV, Palampur of the University in the pay scale of Rs.8000-275-13500 on contract basis for a period of six months. Vide letter No.5-103/99/HPKV(Estt.)/-7542-48 dated 7.9.2000 from the Registrar of the University.

4-                 that I joined as such on 12.2.2000 forenoon and worked on this position i.e. Assistant Scientist(Biochemistry) till  11.3.2001 and thereafter I was appointed on ad hoc basis on the same post and pay scale vide letter No.6-671/2000-CSKHPKV(Estt.)/-19544-51 dated 3.3.2001 from the Registrar of the University.

5-                  that the Board of Management vide item No. 23 of its 76th meeting held on 28.2000 extended my ad hoc appointment till the arrangement is made vide letter No.6-665/2000-CSKHPKV(Estt.-I)/-19086-114 dated 13.3.2003 addressed to me with copy to others from the Registrar of the University.

6-                 that up till now no arrangement has been made and I have completed more than 10 years service  on contract/ad hoc basis.

7-                 that the University has adopted the instruction of the Himachal Pradesh Government vide Notification No. PER (AP)-C-B(27-1/99-Vol.I) dated 29.8.2009 issued by the Secretary(Personnel), H./P. Govt., Shimla as circulated by Registrar of the University vide letter No.QSD.4-8/09-CSKHPKV(G.A.)Vol.III/-96431-552 dated 29.12.2009 for the regularization of the contract appointments who have completed 8 years of continuous service as on 31.3.2009 and fulfilling other conditions as per provided in the R & P Rules.

8-                 that I fulfill all the conditions laid down in the HP Govt. notification vide above referred letter No. PER (AP)-C-B(27-1/99-Vol.I) dated 29.8.2009

9-                 that I have been performing my duties to the entire satisfaction of my superiors.

In view of the above submissions, I request your good self to kindly regularize my services as Assistant Scientist (Biochemistry) in the pay scale of Rs.8000-275-13500(pre-revised) in accordance of the H.P. Govt. as adopted by the University.

Thanking you                                              Yours faithfully

(Nageswer Singh)

Dated:04/05/2010                                      Assistant Scientist (Biochemistry)

COBS,CSK HPKV, Palampur

BUT THE UNIVERSTY AUTHORITY REFUSE MY REQUEST THEN WHAT CAN I DO FURTHER? PLZ SEEK ADVISE ME FOR LEGAL ACTION AT SUPREME COURT LEVEL OR ANY DICISION ALREADY STAND FOR THE PURPOSE 

Kirti Kar Tripathi (lawyer)     22 February 2011

Since the scheme for regularization is existing and you fulfill the requisite qualification under the scheme. The management has also turn down your representation. In that event you can seek mandamus from High Court commanding the management and government to regulars your services under the scheme. You have a valid and genuine case. go ahead. Wish you good luck.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register