Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pavan Kumar   20 August 2019

please advise for marraige issue

Dear sir

Recently my marraige got fixed and discussion didnot Happen correctly. Meaning to proceed for marraige in this society We need min 4 to 5 lakh. And it's a girl side responsibility According to hindu religion. During discussion we all had sign a plane paper that Agreed with few lines an amt which is nothing and not sufficient. Around 1 lakh. They had kept several conditions to sign the plane paper We did not get time for think and they said it's now or never we Are going. If I go to them again and request them for increase of marraige expenditure. It is fine? Or they have power to put any action on us legally? My big concern is how I manage entire marraige expenditure alone. What if I say paper is nothing and please think and provide according to expenditure? Sir please suggest this is only a plane paper. Can I atleast ask them to full fill marraige amount or I have to follow what is agreed with one lakh only? My mom is a govt service I don't want any issues.
Many Thanks

Learning

3 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     20 August 2019

If the document is signed by both the parties and witnesses included too,then that is an Agreement ; you have to follow that .

Pavan Kumar   20 August 2019

this is not dowry. definition of dowry is the amount which i put in my pocket after expenditure of marraige is dowry. this is something that girl side responsibility and I am forced to do that without any reason. so sad

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     20 August 2019

consult local lawyer for help before it get too late

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register