Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ajay   17 February 2018

petitioner has changed address

Sir, May I know the ways or provisions of act in following matter:-
My nephew is facing interim maintenance case where in he is ordered to pay 8000/- PM. since 2015 .This is interim order and case is still going on. They are judicially separated last year and DV case is under way.
The petitioner(his wife) has changed her address and money orders, gifts for child's returns back by post as addressee not available. Inspite of request personally and in court during hearing she does not want to give her address. Because of address change , the notice sent by high court
returns back in another appeal in HC and the hearing could not started.
now the HC advocate says to bring proper address and lower court advocate says he is helpless to do anything.

please suggest.

Learning

117 Replies

(Guest)
Originally posted by : ajay
Sir, May I know the ways or provisions of act in following matter:-My nephew is facing interim maintenance case where in he is ordered to pay 8000/- PM. since 2015 .This is interim order and case is still going on. They are judicially separated last year and DV case is under way.The petitioner(his wife) has changed her address and money orders, gifts for child's returns back by post as addressee not available. Inspite of request personally and in court during hearing she does not want to give her address. Because of address change , the notice sent by high court returns back in another appeal in HC and the hearing could not started.now the HC advocate says to bring proper address and lower court advocate says he is helpless to do anything.please suggest.

Why does the advocate dont know what to do in this case? You have not paid fees to your advocate or you are simply tyring to get ideas here.

You advocate knows what to do. pay him fees. let him worry about your case.

Anyway she does not want alimony, one less headache for you. Why dont you file divorce? Golden chance.

(Guest)
Sir, May I know the ways or provisions of act in following matter:-My nephew is facing interim maintenance case where in he is ordered to pay 8000/- PM. since 2015 .This is interim order and case is still going on. They are judicially separated last year and DV case is under way.The petitioner(his wife) has changed her address and money orders, gifts for child's returns back by post as addressee not available. Inspite of request personally and in court during hearing she does not want to give her address. Because of address change , the notice sent by high court returns back in another appeal in HC and the hearing could not started.now the HC advocate says to bring proper address and lower court advocate says he is helpless to do anything.please suggest.

Why does the advocate dont know what to do in this case? You have not paid fees to your advocate or you are simply tyring to get ideas here.

Anyway she does not want alimony, one less headache for you. Why dont you file divorce? Golden chance.

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register