LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

deepak (self employed)     11 January 2011

pending case

i have recieved judgement and decree in my favour from city civil court in mumbai. the opposite party has filed an appeal in the bombay high court for stay on judgement. the thing is the case came against the bench 3 times i.e last date was in october and after that the case has not come on board only. so i would like to know the reason for the same. also i would like to know whether i can execute the decree while the case is still pending in the high court in pre- admission stage. 

hoping to get a reply asap

thank you

Learning

1 Replies

Vinodh Viswanathan (sse)     11 January 2011

Hi,

I am planning to buy a house in bangalore. Its an independent house formed on a DC Converted layout. I have entered into a sale agreement. My builder has purchased the land from the landowner and  constructed the house and put for sale now. The house is currently in the name of my builder. Meanwhile, the landowner sisters have taken a temporary injunction stating that the land is their ancestor property and the landowner did not give their share. Is it advicable for me to buy the house as I am not buying it directly from the landowner. Can a  body please reply. Its very urgent. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register