LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shweta (oooooooooooo)     29 October 2009

partition suite

sir my fathers property is situated in bangalore,he has a constrructed house ,its in the name of four brothers,my father has a 1/4 th right ,he is elder of all brothers,he left banglore15 years ago,wen he asked his share,they are not giving,he has his daughter to get married ,due to financial problems he asked his share,parents and brothers are not giving,we filed partition suite in civil court banglore,but at the time of judgement our case was dismissed,now we filed the case in high court of bangalore,but the lawyer is dragging the case,sir how can u help me,in civil lawyer cheated us?wat to do?can i take a loan to leav on them ,how i can be helped,we are staying in anantpur,and lawyers are playing games with us 

Learning

2 Replies

shweta (oooooooooooo)     29 October 2009

sir my fathers property is situated in bangalore,he has a constrructed house ,its in the name of four brothers,my father has a 1/4 th right ,he is elder of all brothers,he left banglore15 years ago,wen he asked his share,they are not giving,he has his daughter to get married ,due to financial problems he asked his share,parents and brothers are not giving,we filed partition suite in civil court banglore,but at the time of judgement our case was dismissed,now we filed the case in high court of bangalore,but the lawyer is dragging the case,sir how can u help me,in civil lawyer cheated us?wat to do?can i take a loan to leav on them ,how i can be helped,we are staying in anantpur,and lawyers are playing games with us 

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     29 October 2009

You can change your lawyer if you are not satisfied with him and can engage another one competent in his profession and loyality.

So far as your second question is concerned, I think no bank shall provide you any loan over the house which is not in your possession. If bank is ready, try this also and it shall not affect your going on litigation at all becuase it is entirely different matter. had you given the reason of dismissal of your case from the lower court, I would have in a better position to clarify your quarry.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register